Clinical Research Study Coordinator Jobs in Actalent Sugar Land, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Sugar Land, TX 2022
About the job
- 16902 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Study Coordinator, working closely with study team members under the moderate direction of a Study Director, will have overall responsibilities for coordinating efforts with other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including: Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members.
- Track key study metrics using tracking tools (creating and maintaining documents, tables, databases, spreadsheets and files), providing timely and quality updates to client management.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-care.
- Maintain study source documents. Report adverse events.
- Educate subjects and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits, and study close out activities.
Study coordinator, clinical research, clinical trial, trial coordinator,
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Sugar Land, TX
Application Deadline: N/A