Structural Analyst Jobs in Actalent Golden, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Golden, CO 2022
About the job
Are you interested in a Structures Engineer role for an awesome, multi-faced Manufacturing company in Golden, CO? They support Aviation, Navy, and Aerospace industries.
- BS in Engineering, Math or Physics
- 3+ years experience in structural design and analysis
- Strong insight for statics, strength of materials, composite laminate theory, fracture mechanics of metals
- Previous experience in modeling of composite pressure vessels or similar unidirectional, filament wound composite structures
- Capable of building a finite element model, performing non-linear analysis, and reporting results using a commercial finite element analysis program, such as Abaqus
- Skills:* FEA, Finite element analysis, pressure vessel, composite, analysis, test, manufacturing, metals, plastics, python
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Experience working in manufacturing and understanding of processes. -Working with customers (CDRs and PDRs)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Golden, CO
Application Deadline: N/A