Design Manager Jobs in Actalent Irving, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Irving, TX 2022
About the job
- Description:* First time having a store design team for 7-Eleven, also didn’t have a formal marketing team until now.
Permanent HC is always important to them, COVID hiring freeze still in effect. Large foundation Currently at 8 HC on team; 1 year look ahead for team: 12-15 total possibly Skillsets on team: drafting Really need someone to come in at Program manager with arch background, understand how to put a building together, front face and interact with internal and external partners, detail oriented.
Command of business with arch and design.
- All programs: Signage, new stores, layouts, equipment, interior and exterior design, remodels.
- Empower leaders on team and help coach with team on autonomy with team. Background:
- Construction, design, arch
- Brands awareness *Skills:* design, program management, Store Design *Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: N/A