Project Manager Jobs in Actalent Las Vegas, NV
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Las Vegas, NV 2022
About the job
- Description:* The Project Manager works as part of a program management team managing programs consisting of multiple projects for our multi-site clients while acting as an extension of an owner’s design and construction staff overseeing the work of general contractors, designers and vendors. The Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Client Project and Program delivery including, pre-construction services (bid, permit, schedule), construction oversight (construction, change orders, invoicing, punchlists), and project closeout.
- On-Site project management of construction activities Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following statements.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Proactively communicates project related issues directly with Sr. Project Manager, Project Executive, or Operations Director.
- Examines construction documentation including drawings, schedules, and scopes to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews bid results, specifications, test and progress reports, and other project information necessary to gain complete familiarity with the project.
- Confirms and verifies permitting requirements related to the project or program.
- Directly manages and monitors project work in the field.
- Diligently manages change orders to projects.
- Follows established standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepares and provides weekly status reports for projects.
- Proactively identifies and solves or elevates project issues related to cost, schedule, safety, or qualify.
- Represents the company in project meetings.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients, potential clients, subcontractors and vendors to help develop new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned. Promote Customer Relations
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and make necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations. Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Exemplifies and promotes our values of integrity, respect, teamwork, excellence and charity.
- Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety and Sustainability.
- Communicates our vision and purpose through Service, Talent, and Choices.
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Participates in personal career development through on-the-job training, attends training programs and assists in the development of interns / co-ops.
- Skills:* Project management, commercial construction
- Top Skills Details:* Project management,commercial construction
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Education/Experience: Minimum 4-year degree in an accredited construction related program or equivalent; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated skills in project management. Experience in multi-site projects preferred.
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A