Research Planning Analyst Jobs in Actalent Indianapolis, IN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Indianapolis, IN 2022
About the job
An agricultural science company is hiring for a research Planning Analyst to join their team! *Description:* This company is the only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture. By combining the strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences, we’ve harnessed agriculture’s brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuries of scientific achievement. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Currently Corteva has a local opening as a Research Planning Analyst that they are looking to fill. Job Summary:
- The Research Planning Analyst is accountable for processing regulatory supporting documents required for product registrations globally. The role requires cross functional interaction with teams across multiple technical disciplines. Requires fundamental knowledge of Corteva products to perform document content quality review. Candidates should be results oriented and organized with a proven ability to work effectively within a centralized team environment as well as independently. Job Description:
- Coordinates global supporting regulatory document preparation and delivery working closely with regulatory managers o Works closely with country regulatory managers to understand the local requirements of the document requests
- In some cases, this is done as part of a broader supply project team which will also require project management of requests, timelines, and prioritization to achieve project objects o Compiles technical data (e.g. 5-batch and toxicological study reports) by collaborating with technical subject matter experts and prepares regulatory supporting submission documentation o Proactively reaches out to appropriate subject matter experts, global, regional, or country regulatory staff, or operations as needed to gain clarity on specific requirements for certain document requests o Enters document requests into team tracking tool for metrics o Prioritizes requests and document status o Executes the delivery of documents to the requestor and archives a copy of the documentation for future reference and traceability o Monitors requests to ensure follow up and processing in a timely fashion to meet business requirements o Ensures communication of document status to key stakeholders
- Participates in team meetings and effectively communicates with global regulatory and business staff
- Operates with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participates in other projects or process improvement efforts as needed *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Must Have: 1) Bachelors in Life Science 2) Strong computer skills 3) Desire to pursue sciences career outside of lab setting Plus: 1) Technical writing experience could lend to a higher pay rate Pay: $18-25/hour
Location: 9330 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46268 Shift: 1st shift (8am-5pm) Monday-Friday. Don’t miss out on this exciting new opportunity! We are actively interviewing and hiring for this role now! If you or someone you know may be interested in this role, send me over your resume directly at [email protected] or apply here!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: N/A