This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Summerville, SC 2022
About the job
- Under supervision, assist with various routine analyses, design and/or assembly related to manufacturing projects.
- Assist with development, implementation and methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Duties & Responsibilities:*
- Establishes Manufacturing process flow and work instruction. Create and update manufacturing standard procedure, which defines specific manufacturing processes.
- Specific experience with Siemens Teamcenter Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP).
- Ability to apply software specific to role such as: MS office, Oracle and CAD (NX preferred)
- May interface with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products and conduct review of engineering drawings prior to release.
- Understand and apply geometric dimensioning and tolerancing concepts.
- Provide Shop support for assigned projects; and training and mentoring of shop personnel.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industrial engineering or equivalent, preferably with at least
- 3 year of experience in aa machining manufacturing environment
- Experience with manufacturing processes, such as machining, CNC machining, welding, or assembly
- Experience with design tooling and fixtures for manufacturing of parts/assemblies
- Proficiency in using Siemens Teamcenter, MS Word, Excel, CAD experiences especially 3D solid models
- Professionalism and commitment to quality, customer service, and continuous improvement
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Summerville, SC
Application Deadline: N/A