Manufacturing Engineer Job in Actalent Menomonee Falls, WI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Menomonee Falls, WI 2022
About the job
Immediate need to hire an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer to lead an 18 month New Product Introduction Launch.
- Description:* This role will be responsible for implementing new model projects for machined components. This role will be working closely with NPD and production.
This role will consist of Project Management, Machining and APQP, SPC, Problem Solving. It will also consist of but not limited to: ppaps, cycle times, cnc program edits, managing timelines, budgets, retooling, NPI launch, fixture design, capital equipment, and working with suppliers.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 7-15+ years experience within Manufacturing Engineering
- New Product Introduction experience
- Bachelor’s Degree within Engineering
- Machining Experience
- Experience with Re-tooling
- PPAP Experience
- Project Management Experience
- DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP, GD&T
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Application Deadline: N/A