QA Associate Job in Actalent Marina del Rey, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Marina del Rey, CA 2022
About the job
Bacteriophage research company looking for an Associate to join their growing Quality Assurance team!
- experience with QA in the Biotech industry is preferred*
- Job Description:
- The QA Associate will support process development, manufacturing and clinical operations by assisting in the implementation and maintenance of quality systems that ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Partner with Production and Facilities, Quality Control, Clinical Operations and other operations colleagues in ensuring high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Clinical Practices (GCPs)
- Review and process Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Forms, Reports, and equivalent documents through the Document Control system.
- Perform review of executed manufacturing batch records, as part of the batch release process.
- Lead meetings on non-conformance classification and perform investigations for non-conformance closures, as part of the batch release process.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of other quality systems including, but not limited to change control, internal and external audits, GMP training, validation and disposition of non-conforming materials.
- Collaborate with operations colleagues on the timely completion of corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs).
- Support quality assessments of internal operations to analyze quality compliance and assess risk.
- Assist in the conduct of internal and external audits to ensure GMP compliance.
- Understand and comply with company standard operating procedures and safety procedures
- Provide on-the-job training to junior staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skills: * batch record review, CAPA, QMS, change controls, quality assurance
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Marina del Rey, CA
Application Deadline: N/A