Regulatory Coordinator Job in Actalent Schaumburg, IL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Schaumburg, IL 2022
About the job
- Actalent* is hiring for an entry level regulatory coordinator for a food company in the Schaumburg, IL area. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in regulatory and would be an ideal position for someone with a scientific background that is interested in working in regulatory or non-lab settings.
- Utilize TraceGains to manage key supplier related documentation
- Supports communication with supplies to request missing or expired documents, enables reporting on status of information stored within the database
- Provide support to other tasks ensuring supplier sourced information remains accurate and up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences (biology, chemistry, food science, nutrition or other related degrees)
- Data management experience
- Experience working with database systems, and their management
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, especially requesting information and influencing suppliers.
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excel data evaluation experience/skills a distinct advantage
- Experience in food ingredient RMs would be an advantage
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: N/A