Automation Project Manager Job in Actalent Eastlake, OH
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Eastlake, OH 2022
About the job
The Automation project manager will be Responsible for managing automation projects ranging from $50,000 to $15,000,000. Project managers are responsible for executing multiple projects simultaneously.
Project management, Automation, plcs, hmi
- Top Skills Details:*
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience in industrial automation.
- Experience working with PLC, drives, and HMI products, as well as metals processing knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and desire to participate in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in automation products, software and complimentary areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel required approximately 25% of the time.
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Eastlake, OH
Application Deadline: N/A