Assistant Project Manager Job in Actalent Lutherville-Timonium, MD
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Lutherville-Timonium, MD 2022
About the job
- Actalent is looking for an Assistant Project Manager*
- Description:* Obrecht Properties is looking to expand their project management team. They are looking for an assistant project manager to support their project managers. This position will be responsible for assisting with all project documents including: RFI’s, Submittals, Change Orders, etc. Will be responsible for assisting in creating project schedules, selecting project subcontractors etc.
- Skills:* Construction, Project coordination, construction documentation, scheduling software, Construction management, Project management
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Ability to assist in creating a project schedule.
- 2+ years in a project support role for a general contractor
- Interior Construction Project Management experience -Experience in the subcontractor selection process
- Experience running progress meetings and communicating with clients/owners
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lutherville-Timonium, MD
Application Deadline: N/A