Architect Project Manager Job in Actalent Winter Park, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Winter Park, FL 2022
About the job
- Description:* Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their well established and growing healthcare practice in Orlando. This person will work on a 3-5 person project team, including Architectural Designers and Project Architects, supporting multiple large healthcare systems in Florida.
- Duties and Responsibilities include:*
- Manages all aspects of multiple small to mid-sized projects
- Responsible for the coordination of all administrative and technical efforts of a project
- Assures the most efficient and cost-effective execution
- Estimates fees and determines scope of services with the PIC
- Prepares work plans with the PIC, communicates plan to project team and manages the team to the plan which includes consultants
- Actively manages client budgets, scope and schedules
- Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion
- Is an advocate for design excellence with the client, consultants and the firm by fostering a management plan that is structured around design goals
- Execute quality control assurance in the project plan and ensure measures for quality control are included within the project fee.
- Manages all project financial performance indicators through Deltek.
- Monitor and control the project budget and schedule
- Complete weekly timesheet line items approvals
- Updateevise work plans monthly
- Be prepared for project review meetings (understands spend and effort to complete)
- Support the timely invoicing of the work
- Manage Billings and Accounts Receivables
- Prepare timely Additional Service Requests with input from PIC
- Deliver the project at or above the expected profit margin ***Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Qualifications:
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Architecture with 8+ years of experience, including at least 5 years of healthcare.
- Registration is preferred
- Demonstrates experience with complex building types, both new construction and renovation projects.
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Winter Park, FL
Application Deadline: N/A