Jr. Python Engineer – Fully Remote Job in Actalent Atlanta, GA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
- Description:* Actalent Engineering has a Fortune 500 Telecommunications company looking for a
- Software Enginee*r to join their Security & Trust Organizations’ Image Signing Client.
You will design, develop, modify, and debug signing client code using python/pytest, Go, or bash in this role. Additional responsibilities include customer support, developing and updating our virtualization environment, and automated testing.
Please note- this position will require on-site work.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE
- 1+ Years of Software Development or Test experience using Python and Pytest.
- Proficiency in one or more secondary programming languages, C, GO or Bash.
- You possess basic Crypto knowledge and OpenSSL familiarity (desired)
- You have experience with Linux (primary) and Windows (secondary) * ou have proficiency with Openstack (preferred), CI/CD pipelines, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Experience working in an Agile Kanban development process
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A