This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Scottsdale, AZ 2022
About the job
- Description:* Seeking Heavy Civil Construction Project Engineers to support our projects around the Southwest. We are looking for Project Engineers in both our Scottsdale office and satellite office in Tucson. In our work, details matter. As a Project Engineer, assigned to one or more of our projects, you’ll be responsible to keep track of the details. From monitoring production quantities to reviewing budgets and schedules, Project Engineers are the hub of information between the field and the office. They’re ordering materials, setting up subcontractors, attending customer meetings, supporting the field superintendent and relaying crucial information back to the office. You’ll find yourself in the field most days, watching the work unfold in front of you.
You’ll be working on the following: Creating and maintaining budgets Developing Schedules Processing Change Orders Managing Subcontractors Writing Purchase Agreements and Purchase Orders Track material quantities Source and order materials Communicate with owners and inspectors Collaborate with Project Managers and Administrative Staff
- Top Skills Details:* Construction,heavy civil,Construction management
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 1-5 years exp. in Heavy Civil (internships count as 1 year)
- Must have an internship if recent college
- B.S. Construction Management or Civil Engineering required.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A