This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Avon Lake, OH 2022
About the job
- Performs standard tests on assigned product line production batches and on some incoming raw materials as needed, ensuring the meeting of Avient and the customer’s specifications.
- Acts as a technical resource to production addressing issues related to production batches.
- Records test results in SAP.
Maintains reference files.
- Completes and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensures all gauges and test equipment are verified.
- May participate in investigations of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations.
Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
quality testing, viscosity, laboratory, sap, color matching
- Top Skills Details:*
quality testing,viscosity,laboratory,sap,color matching
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
Education and Experience
- US High School diploma, GED equivalency or equivalent experience
- 1 year of related manufacturing lab/quality experience
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Avon Lake, OH
Application Deadline: N/A