This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Fort Lauderdale, FL 2022
About the job
- Follow procedure applicable to Market Complaints consistent with Lupin Research, Inc. Procedures.
- Responsible for assuring all product quality complaints are appropriately initiated, investigated and responded to in accordance with Lupin Research, Inc. procedures.
- Work with external partners and customers to determine, to ensure gather information necessary for robust root cause analysis
- Collaborate with functional departments to identify additional procedural controls for overall improvement of compliance.
Quality assurance, data entry, trackwise, mastercontrol software
- Top Skills Details:*
Quality assurance,data entry,trackwise,mastercontrol software
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Associates’ Degree in a Scientific Field
- Good Understanding of the current regulatory requirements pertaining to market complaints.
- Strong working knowledge of market complaints and root cause analysis process preferred.
- Excellent technical writing skills and command of the English language
- Experience working with Electronic Quality Management Systems such as TrackWise, Master Control, Veeva, ETQ etc.
- Ability to work with computers and software applications like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: N/A