Remote Assistance Advisor (In-Office $20/hr Graveyard) careers in Actalent Phoenix, AZ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
We’re a self-driving service designed for the cities we love. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. People who thrive in this role will be flexible, adaptable, dynamic, and *collaborative*.
- In short, Remote Assistance Advisors are an “extra set of eyes” for the autonomous vehicle, human passengers and Research and Development (R&D) group, ensuring safety is the #1 priority.
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities:*
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by autonomous vehicles and human passengers
- Recognize scenario patterns and properly categorize support issues
- Aid our fleet of driverless vehicles in navigating their surroundings
- Write up details of scenarios requiring additional support by engineering team
- Quickly exercise a high degree of good judgment and independence
- Skills:* Technical support | Customer Service
| Help desk
- Satisfy the legal requirements to become an AV Test Operator (13 CCR
- 227.34), including being licensed to drive a motor vehicle in the U.S. for the three years immediately preceding your application and no more than one point on driving record
- Successfully complete a history check, drug screen and DMV Motor Vehicle Record check
- Contract Terms:*
- Continuous 1 year contract pending favorable employer review * $20/hr
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A