Assistant Production Manager careers in Actalent Berea, KY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Berea, KY 2022
About the job
- Description:* This position develops priorities and objectives in cooperation with each site management team and oversees implementation:
- Acts as liaison and coordinator with upper management for all activities of a specific department.
- Manages department activities for support in regards to determining or adjusting work procedures to meet schedule timelines as well as leading all applicable continuous improvement efforts within a defined area.
- Coordinates management efforts for gaining additional input to maintain efficiency in the specific department in regards to specific target areas.
- Manages all activities for providing support and suggestions in regard to determining alternate ways to motivate employees to attain department goals and objectives as well as enforcing all labor relations issues.
- Enforces all applicable safety regulations as well as supports the resolution of all other worker relational problems and general area problem-solving efforts as a whole for the specific management area.
- Responsible for data collection and creating special reports as needed for a variety of specific area upper management review as well as participating in specific departmental budgeting documentation when required.
- Applies general management skills which include:
leadership, teamwork, budgeting, organizational skills, project management, delegating tasks, planning and leading meetings, and motivating subordinates.
- Exercises excellent verbal and written communication skills while working with other staff members, departments, and customers in a leadership capacity.
- Manages all efforts to continuously improve the specific area and supports departmental budgetary needs through completion. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Associates Degree or higher in business or engineering related field. Must come from an automotive manufacturing environment
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Berea, KY
Application Deadline: N/A