Quality Engineer careers in Actalent Madison, WI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Madison, WI 2022
About the job
- Description:* On a weekly basis, 20-30% will be involved with NPD so they are the voice in quality of new designs that they are coming out with and help bring those to market. 40-50% troubleshooting PCBs either from field or production area. Rest of time is administrative like completing reports for customers if they have a complaint.
- Dealing with customer complaints. Typically a failure or defect of one of their products in the field
- Root cause failure and finding corrective action
- New Product Development
- Skills:* electrical schematic, electronics testing, gd&t, pcb testing, root cause analysis, corrective action plans, asq, lean six sigma, new product development, qms
- Top Skills Details:* electrical schematic,electronics testing,gd&t,pcb testing,root cause analysis,corrective action plans
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Bachelors or Associates in Electronics Technology or similar Electronics field 5 years if Associates 2-3 years if Bachelors – knowledge of interpretation of electronic schematics (familiar with PCB)
- Knowledge of GD&T
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Madison, WI
Application Deadline: N/A