Materials Coordinator careers in Actalent Charlotte, NC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
- Description:* Responsible for expediting and facilitating the flow of material for Machine Tools Division projects.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Monitor and read reports pertaining to Purchase Orders and their delivery dates.
- Frequently contact vendors to insure on time delivery of Purchase Orders as well as notifies them of any material delivered that did not pass quality.
- Maintain accurate files on returns, reworked or remade material.
- Liaison with Purchasing Coordinators, Project Managers, Quality Inspectors, Warehouse Staff, Production, Vendors and Management.
- Contact vendors and provide internal departments with Proof of Delivery when shipping/delivery challenges arise
- Notify internal partners of any slippage resulting in a negative impact on projects.
- Review and Research Manufacturing Orders and Customer files for accuracy and discrepancies.
- Assist Purchasing Manager with special projects.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A