Clinical Project Manager careers in Actalent Cambridge, MA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Cambridge, MA 2022
About the job
- Description:* – MUST HAVES: o MUST HAVE Project Management experience o MUST HAVE Vendor Management experience o MUST HAVE Medical Device Experience
- Overview: we have multiple openings due to growth they are experiencing as they are continuing to bring in more studies to support.
They are open to different levels depending on the right person and the type of experience they bring to the table.
- The main area they are looking for support is within Clinical Project Management.
They have multiple projects going on as well as multiple projects coming in! o They really want someone who has experience managing vendors and managing parts of a clinical trial.
It doesn’t have to be from study start up through close out but they do have to have managed parts of the trial.
They will be responsible for managing the sponsors they partner with as well as the vendors they work with. They will also be responsible for being the study representative in internal meetings. o These individuals will also be working cross-functionally with regulatory, medical, data etc.
- In regards to budgets, they will NOT be creating the budgets.
They will help to stay on top of the budgets.
Are they using too much?
- The Site Management will be taken on by the CRAs. o They are open to someone coming from the CRO or sponsor side! They would look at hospital if they were running multi-center trials.
Device, clinical project management, Clinical trial, vendor management
- Top Skills Details:* Device,clinical project management,Clinical trial
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* BS/BA –
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: N/A