Quality Specialist careers in Actalent San Jose, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
- Description:* The Quality Specialist provides support and helps administer the Quality System. The Quality Specialist assists with administration and maintenance of the non-conformance reporting program. The Quality Specialist also performs Device History Record review on manufactured product. The Quality Specialist is responsible for administration and completion of activities related to the quality management system. Other responsibilities may include assisting with activities related to the equipment calibration and preventive maintenance program, performing sweeps of manufacturing, and assisting with internal auditing.
- Skills:* scientific degree, Laboratory experience, Quality assurance, batch record review
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of
Quality Management System.
- Assist in administration and maintenance of the Nonconformance Report (NCR) program.
- Perform Device History Record review of manufactured product.
- Perform production line, process, and product audits.
- Reviews controlled documents including QC data, results, and master batch record for accuracy.
- Provides guidance and training to other departments in relation to Quality System programs.
- Provides Quality support for manufacturing related activities.
- Maintains Quality System data and prepares reports.
- May inspect, measure, and test parts.
- Assist in Quality Engineer with NCR or CAPA related activities
- Demonstrated database, spreadsheet, and word processing skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Scientific Discipline preferred)
- Experience: 1+ years of related work experience in a regulated industry
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A