Manufacturing Planner careers in Actalent Westchester County, NY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Westchester County, NY 2022
About the job
- Maintain accurate system/process records including lead-times, manufacturing analysis, pricing, and related item master and vendor information (SAP).
- Interact with and support manufacturing to resolve issues and problems related to the purchasing function.
- Process return to vendor materials in a timely manner.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers by following accepted purchasing practices and company policies.
- Review system generated purchase requirements to determine appropriate timing and quantity of purchases. Responsible for planning of assigned components and/or product lines for manufacturing and design.
- Process purchase requisitions.
- Enter purchase orders into SAP.
- Analysis materials to ensure timely delivery and follow-up with suppliers as necessary.
- Keep purchase order files up to date and in an orderly manner.
- Back-up Production Coordinator as needed.
sap, materials planning, production buyer, materials flow
- Top Skills Details:*
sap,materials planning,production buyer,materials flow
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- AS or BS Degree in Business or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Detail Oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Westchester County, NY
Application Deadline: N/A