Proposal Coordinator-Hybrid Remote Schedule! careers in Actalent St Petersburg, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in St Petersburg, FL 2022
About the job
- We are hiring for a Proposal & Marketing Coordinator to join our clients growing team in the Architectural Engineering Industry! This will be a remote position that may occasionally require you to meet with clients. Expect to work 95% remote.*
- Description:* The Proposal & Marketing Specialist is an independent contributor role responsible for providing support to the Preconstruction, Business Development and Executive Teams and coordinating the execution of the marketing plan in partnership with the corporate marketing team. Additional responsibilities include helping to plan sponsored team building activities and internal events. Attendance and participation at trade shows and associated industry events is required. This role works collaboratively and respectfully with all internal staff and external customers and vendors to meet both project and company objectives.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* Build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, supervisors, administrative staff, field craft workers, field supervision, vendors, and subcontractors based on mutual respect, trust and integrity. The majority of time spent in this position will be doing the bolded tasks listed below:
- Business Development & Preconstruction: o
- Manage, prepare and submit responses to RFQs and inquiries regarding company capabilities.* o
- Lead and write/create proposals for accurate and timely submission of RFQ’s. Develop presentation materials for customer interviews/meetings, including primary responsibility for ensuring all IT and/or marketing materials are functioning as intended.* *
- Help put together work packages and samples* o
- Manage and update companies resume content. RFP Responses.* o
- Completing Pre-Qualification Submittals for potential and existing clients with Company-specific data in an accurate and timely manner as needed.* o Manage and monitor Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreements (NDA’s/CDA’s) for clients & projects; ensure employees are aware of NDA and CDA requirements/limits. o Prepare and/or review client/prospect presentations and company literature. o Ensuring consistent branding and messaging is in alignment with the strategic Business Development Plan. o Schedule, coordinate and attend local industry sponsored events, trade shows, etc., as directed.
- Marketing Plan & Advertising Campaign:* o* Manage and update company marketing project history database & project profiles, including maintaining a high-quality photo catalog of projects at various stages of completion for marketing purposes.* o Procure marketing materials and takeaways for industry events, sponsorships, trade shows, etc. o Manage Industry Association Memberships; annual dues, representatives, contact information, etc. o Collaboratively work with Executive and Project Management Staff to plan & prepare industry award submittals. o Manage procurement of all company logo apparel, ensuring executive approval prior to purchase. o In cooperation with Corporate Marketing, manage and regularly update website content, photos, leadership profiles and project bios. o On an annual basis, manage and update company Holiday eCard and Gift database. Work with Executive Staff to determine and procure annual client appreciation gifts. o In cooperation with Corporate Communications, manage advertising programs with local publications.
- COMPUTER SKILLS*
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoTo Meeting and/or other virtual meeting platforms.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher as well as database management experience required for preparing, analyzing, monitoring, reporting and presenting. Have solid comfort level learning and adapting to various computer technology systems within Windows operating system environment.
- InDesign, Office365 and comparable programs are a plus.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: St Petersburg, FL
Application Deadline: N/A