Transmission Project Manager careers in Actalent Louisville, KY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Louisville, KY 2022
About the job
100% Remote Transmission Light Project Manager. Seeing High Level PM who has direct utility experience.
Supporting LG&E Transmission Projects
- Description:* Project Manager will review the Company material and spend time (as needed) with Transmission PMO Manger onboarding prior to engaging in project work.
Training will include, but not limited to shadow sessions, one-hour review calls, Company onboarding and training manuals, reviewing, and familiarizing personnel to operational reports, schedule best practices, and introductions to stakeholders.
- Project Manager will manage and direct the daily operation of Company transmission projects, including effective transition management to eliminate project delays. This will be based on the structure provided through the Company Transmission Project Management Playbook.
- Project Manager will manage Stage 1 of Company business planning process by identifying functional groups related to assigned projects.
- Project Manager will lead project meetings to initiate the project (kick-off), weekly status meetings, permit facilitations, and other coordination meetings, as needed to facilitate the project deliverables.
- Project Manager will hold internal and external stakeholders accountable to project baselines; make sure change orders and/or revisions are addressed in a timely manner when appropriate and necessary.
- Project Manager will review and coordinate the project scope, schedule, budget for transmission and oversee functional groups that in include telecommunications, supply chain, settings engineering, Real Estate Right-of Way (REROW), environmental, corporate communications, EMS, and operations.
- Project Manager will report all projects status weekly and monthly to PMO management, providing visibility to any potential risks, and include contingency planning.
- Project Manager will coordinate construction activities with internal and contract crews as required. Travel to project sites is only on an as needed basis on Project Manager discretion.
- Project Manager will set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other project partners
- Project Manager will ensure proper work order close-out procedure is followed
- Project Manager will prepare financial tracking per project and submit forecast for functional groups
- Skills:* Project management, substation, transmission line, Pmp, primavera p6
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Project Manager will ensure proper work order close-out procedure is followed Project Manager will prepare financial tracking per project and submit forecast for functional groups
- Experience Level:* Expert Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: N/A