Project Administrator careers in Actalent Lenexa, KS
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Lenexa, KS 2022
About the job
- Actalent is seeking Project Administrators!*
- Description:* The Project Administrator will work extensively with both the Project Manager and Field Superintendent in order to execute any project specific documentation, billing/invoicing, pay applications, job costing, pre-qualification, and submittal needs for multiple projects. These tasks will be completed via multiple Construction specific web based information exchange software.
- Work closely with project manager(s), superintendents, vendor partners to manage multiple projects and schedules.
- Ascertain project scope for newly awarded projects and attend handoff meeting.
- Site mobilization for project job sites. Understand site needsequirements and budget restraints.
- Handle inquiries from vendor partners with excellent communication promoting cooperative and professional skills.
- Understand client partner requirements with regard to revision management, close out documentation, change order administration and progress reporting.
- Prepare Sub-Contracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, Monthly Applications, and Time & Material invoicing for payment and track status of each for prompt return and thorough execution.
- Coordinate the submission of product/material submittals for the projects.
- Coordinate and/or obtain all close out documents such as warranty letters and product information and prepare close-out documentation for clients.
- Address billing discrepancies jointly with Project Manager.
- Participate in Project Management meetings as required.
- Prepare and/or facilitate requests for information (RFI’s).
- Coordinate submittal management.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 3 years experience working in construction/engineering industry
- Must understand project coordinating and job costing
- Experience with Vista Viewpoint, DropBox, BlueBeam, Aconex, ProCore
- Exceptional organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize daily tasks in order to meet deadlines, ensure efficient workflow, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Must be able to work effectively and productively both independently and with a wide variety of people in an environment of rapidly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Professional demeanor along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Display a detail-oriented approach to daily activities and a self-starter attitude.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Lenexa, KS
Application Deadline: N/A