Remote CRA (Permanent) careers in Actalent United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in United States 2022
About the job
100% Remote Clinical Research Associate – Niche Global Company Permanent ($80,000 – $110,000/year) Based in Northeastern USA Please e-mail your resume to Nikki Drashansky at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]) and/or call (973) 829-4452.
- Location:* Remote – East Coast preferred –
- 70-75% TRAVEL*
- Department:* Respiratory and Dermatology
- Overview:* will be working with a maximum of 3 protocols and 8 to 10 sites depending on study/protocol complexity.
- Identify and qualify potential investigators to ensure that the sites have adequate time and can fulfill their obligation to the study.
- Responsible for identification & collection of necessary documents to be forwarded to Project Manager/designee, in order to check the feasibility of site/ investigator and approval from authorities.
- Conduct monitoring visits as per monitoring plan in order to check compliance with study management, protocol & other requirements at all assigned sites.
- Minimum 2 years of local monitoring experience for multicentric Phase II/III studies.
- Respiratory and Ophthalmology therapeutic experience is preferable but not mandatory.
- Compensation:* Competitive rates with medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and 401k benefits.
- Why work here:
- This company provides comprehensive and integrated offerings in Early Phase (BA-BE & Phase I), Late Phase (II-IV), Respiratory, Tobacco Research, and Dermatology.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A