This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Jackson, WI 2022
About the job
The QA Technician will be responsible for testing product samples from Production and Incoming Materials. Tests are mainly sensory tests (taste test, visual tests, physical tests). Also will be conducting Environmental Testing by swabbing throughout the plant. Duties will also include sample identification, preparation of QA records and product clearance.
They will work closely with the Manufacturing floor and employees to uphold Food Safety and Quality standards including GMP’s, SQF, FDA, PCQI and customer requirements. All products are powder products (non-dairy creamers, hot chocolate, etc) MAINLY SENSORY TESTING
- MINIMAL BENCH TESTING!!! PLEASE LOCK CANDIDATES DOWN ON THIS. 1st shift
WILL WORK ONE WEEKEND EVERY 6 WEEKS
- Top Skills Details:*
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- BS Degree
- 1 plus years of proven work history.
- Have to have great communication skills.
- Microsoft Office, Excel skills required (Basic skills including entering data into spread sheets) Looking for someone w/ BS degree so they can move up career track into supervisor role. right now their quality techs are mainly people from production who have moved up into quality. many of those folks don’t have a bachelor’s degree so they can’t move up right now.
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jackson, WI
Application Deadline: N/A