This Jobsfunter Listing is about AccruePartners in Jacksonville, FL 2022
About the job
The Team You Will Be Joining
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success, and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
What They Offer You
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
Why This Role Is Important
- Own portfolio delivery and manages one or more teams of shared resources by conducting prioritization discussions and managing team capacity and output.
- Proactively manage all UX demand for a specific portfolio from initial request through creative development, stakeholder approval, legal approval, and project deployment.
- Conducts Agile/SAFE routines including daily standups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and participates in PI planning events.
- Collaborates with technology partners, internal SMEs, and vendors as needed to ensure accurate and timely execution of related tasks.
- Review and approve requirements from internal partners, to ensure accurate and complete information to support successful delivery
- Support process development initiatives to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and governance of internal processes.
- Scope, plan and manage project execution and delivery across multiple, cross-functional resources
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and report project status with key internal partners
- Lead formal UX project kickoff and status meetings, providing detailed meeting minutes as required.
- Proactively identifies risks and recommends alternative solutions when planned schedule is jeopardized.
- Advocate for UX and overall client experience
- Foster a culture of creativity, inclusivity, and collaboration
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Experience working in an Agile and SAFe environment; knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience with Agile workflow tools such as Jira, Azure, Monday.com, Jira
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Experience negotiating across different functions and levels of seniority
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: N/A