Website ACCO Brands
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ACCO Brands in Sidney, NY 2022
About the job
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Marketing Intern, Category Management to join our team in Sidney, NY. As an intern you will have the opportunity to perform market analysis and research the latest trends, co-lead projects, and present new ideas. The invaluable learning experience, knowledge, and skills you develop will set the foundation for your future career.
- Document and provide analysis of retail merchandising and product mixes.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis or testing and data cleansing.
- Analysis and reporting, such as weekly point of sale (POS) reporting (for customers or for internal use), and prepare for internal & customer category reviews, presentations, etc.
- Compile data help sort/organize data into a meaningful format and work with analyst to determine what the data is telling us.
- Current college student entering junior or senior year, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or sales.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours) during the summer and part-time (15 hours per week minimum) during the school year.
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and self-starter.
- Team player/good attitude/mature.
- Local candidates only please.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We’re proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Company: ACCO Brands
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Sidney, NY
Application Deadline: N/A