This Jobsfunter Listing is about accessiBe in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
As a social impact organization at our core who are working every day for a more accessible society, we are looking for a creative and ambitious Nonprofit Partnerships Manager who will join our marketing department. The role will be to source, foster, and grow Partnerships with disability-focused nonprofits and players in the social impact realm. In this dynamic role, you will work under the Nonprofit Partnerships Team Leader and work in a hybrid working arrangement.
Want to make a real impact? Click here and find out how!
Click here to learn more about accessiBe’s #companyculture
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop our Partnerships Ecosystem for disability-focused nonprofits to increase our reach and engagement whilst building an engaged community
- Onboard, serve as a point of contact, and support disability-focused nonprofits in their technical, marketing, and community needs
- Partner with leading forums and communities in the nonprofit and social impact ecosystem
- Collaborate with our Product, Sales, Learning and Development, and HR teams on internal and external projects
- Educate partners and the general public via webinars, podcasts, and content on the importance of accessibility, accessiBe’s mission, and the social impact space
- 1+ years of experience in managing partnerships
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Native English- a must!
- Strong relationship-builder and initiator
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills
- Outstanding integrity
Working days: Sunday from 9 am – 5 pm and Monday – Thursday from 12 pm – 9 pm
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM’s – Advantage
- Previous experience working in leading SaaS company – Advantage
- Experience in PR – Advantage
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A