Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Accenture in Berlin, Berlin, Germany 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Data Analyst Finance & Accounting (all genders)
Office Locations: Munich, Duesseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin (Hybrid)
Today’s data for tomorrow’s business – at Accenture we use data to improve the efficiency of a leading global corporate client, open up new revenue opportunities and enable innovative business models. Join our service team and take part in data analysis to enable our customers to make accurate business decisions. Join the Future!
- In the on-site service team, you support our customers with a wide variety of finance and accounting processes: from financial reporting/planning and budgeting, to cost controlling and accounting, to risk management and treasury
- Your main task is to evaluate the plan and actual data, to forward your results to the relevant contacts and to present them efficiently, providing valuable input for the monthly and annual financial statements, forecasts, decision-making templates, etc
- You relieve the back office in invoicing, in receivables management and in master data management
- In addition, you also prepare manuals as well as training and workshop materials for internal purposes.
- Experience with Finance insights: accounting, controlling, treasury, financial statements, budget planning, project management and similar areas
- Good German and English
- working team player personality with strong analytical skills and enjoys continuous learning
What Accenture offers:
- flexible working time models, mobile working
- comprehensive training offers, advanced training and further education opportunities
- helpful support and thorough induction by experienced mentors and project managers
- interesting career options
- our work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We are looking for people with their own life stories and out-of-the-ordinary resume. Individual, not just like the rest. Different rather than conventional. Diversity is our strength and an essential element of Accenture’s corporate culture. We want an inclusive and open working environment in which everyone can be their natural selves. Everyone is welcome to apply to Accenture, regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender, or other legally protected reasons.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A