A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver classroom training, including conducting assessments, evaluating trainees, and managing agent performance.
- Lead or support training on new content or product/course launch initiatives.
- Meet and maintain all performance targets.
- Promote ways to add value and reduce costs within the team.
- Maintain subject matter expertise through CSR job experience and calibration sessions.
- Maintain awareness of the team budget and understand the impacts of financial decisions.
- Support staff with procedural and policy related questions.
- Provide progress reports to stakeholders per service level agreements.
- Participate in project work as it relates to training or developing or implementing new processes.
- Able to work under pressure to ensure that strict timelines and deadlines are achieved
- Superior written communication skills
Strong understanding of SLA’s & performance targets
- Strong understanding of human behavior and skilled in providing constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to innovate (i.e. implemented we Accenture ideas)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work all Delivery Centre shifts, as needed
- Strong analytical skills that demonstrate sound judgment
- Able to adapt to frequent and often rapid changes
- Excellent decision-making ability and problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous training experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com