As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a vital role in software development lifecycle and contribute your strong DevOps automation skills and deep knowledge of cloud-native best practices in implementing dockerized container based microservices hosted on kubernetes platform.
- The role includes creation of YAML scripted automation pipelines for infrastructure automation and CI/CD, provisioning and managing multiple environments on cloud (Azure or AWS), configuration management, troubleshooting, monitoring, alerting. You will lead by examples and contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle — requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption. Throughout these interactions, you will build strong relationships with your customers and build state-of-the-art DevOps solution, in partnership with colleagues.
- Deploying and publishing microservices APIs on kubernetes through Helm charts
- Ingress/egress traffic routing on kubernetes cluster and service-services communication
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in building DevOps automation and cloud-native architecture platforms.
- Minimum 4 years related experience in Technology architecture and DevOps.
- Hands on experience with: – Orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com