This position supports the Enterprise Security Transformation practice and is focused on engineering secure methods of utilizing cloud infrastructure services and software to improve the overall security posture of our clients.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and implement secure cloud infrastructure and systems for some of the world’s leading organizations. Your experience with the cloud security aspects of cloud data processing and storage will be used to create roadmaps for cloud integration, utilization, and maintenance. Alongside the world-class team of security consultants and leadership at Accenture Security, you’ll collaborate with colleagues and client team members supporting network and architecture assessment, threat modeling, vulnerability assessment, and security operations.
- Experience with Azure Powershell, Powershell, and other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of security best practices in hardening and protecting cloud environments, networks, servers, endpoints, applications, and databases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with cloud system and service administration and implementing large-scale virtualized environments.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models – key technologies include Azure, Office365, AWS, Google Cloud, container services, and CASB solutions.
- Azure Security Certified, AWS Security Certified
- Experience with Identity and Access Management architectures and solutions, including Azure Active Directory management, role-based access control, SSO, MFA, and identity lifecycle management.
- Experience with IT and cybersecurity architecture across the systems development lifecycle in cloud security engineering, requirements development, implementation, and maintenance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com