Process Improvement Specialist will own and manage a stream of incoming requests from customer facing Agents and will work with internal and external tools and teams to provide a timely and accurate response. The Process Excellence Analyst will create, update and help develop a workflow for a specific Continuous Improvement Request CIR process. This is a pivotal role in the customer support process and is a critical part of the end to end customer service delivery experience. The Process Excellence Analyst will work closely with all key stakeholders, especially the Facebook client and support the business. The individual in this role will be a strong communicator, comfortable in clearly articulating the agent and customer point of view and someone who thrives in a fast moving environment.
- Be an expert in escalation triage, validation and Agent support
- Act as a subject matter expert for a specific process, and suggest and implement process improvements
- End to end process improvement management creating, updating, maintaining
- Managing communication and project management when required.
- Constant communication between internal teams and leadership for client process improvement status, reporting, and execution.
- Assess, triage and take ownership of investigating and responding to requests from customer facing teams for escalation support
- Maintain contact with and manage communications appropriately with all stakeholders in the agreed process
- Use data to analyze trends and develop insights which will improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
- Use data to analyze trends and develop insights leading to improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
- Strong practical experience with Excel pivot table, charts, statistical functions is essential
- Active account on Facebook and a minimum of one other social network
- Active user of social media services
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with workforce management and managing projects to established SLA’s
- Experience in a quality control environment.
- High School Diploma GED Required
- Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
- Bachelor s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in delivery operations
- Experience managing project operations to achieve daily goals and deliverables
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com