Website Absa Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Absa Group in Lusaka, Provincia Lusaka, Zambia 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To provide extensive support to Senior Management and the Managing Director by acting as Driver/Administrative Assistant. Jobholder requires a total understanding of the role, objectives, and responsibilities of the principal and thorough knowledge of the structure, policies, and activities. The candidate should also have a high level of confidentiality and value of initiative in order to execute duties without unnecessary delays.
- Preparing departmental payments for the Managers’ signature and calling service providers to collect their cheques or deliver them if necessary
- Assist Manager with reconciliation report
- Deliver urgent and confidential mail to Board Members and other high-profile clientsegulators
- Providing administrative support to senior management i.e., arranging Interpol clearance on their behalf, booking their vehicles for service and top-up their fuel cards with the respective service provider, ensuring vehicles are kept clean at all times.
- Test and certify members of staff entitled to driving Bank vehicles
- Assist the Executive team with day-to-day administrative tasks and requests as they arise
- Undertake administrative duties e.g., receiving mail, filing, attending to telephone calls in the absence of team members, photocopying, scanning, binding
- Supporting Visiting Dignitaries with transportation, protocol etc.
- Managing Director’s Driver
- Ensure that the Managing Directors and Executive vehicle is in good condition and compliant with the road traffic regulations at all times
- Provide the Managing Director with administrative assistance i.e., during functions at their residence etc.
- To facilitate payment of utility bills for the Managing Directors residence and ensure supplies are always replenished.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)
Company: Absa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lusaka, Provincia Lusaka, Zambia
Application Deadline: N/A