Website A Place for Mom
This Jobsfunter Listing is about A Place for Mom in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
What You Will Do:
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working Remotely.
- In this role you will follow up with the family throughout the search process offering additional support through the decision making process.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
Who You Are
- Looking for an entry-level sales opportunity as part of a growing company
- Customer obsessed
- Excited to work in the unique industry of senior living
What Will Make You Successful
Success is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins.
- Passion to learn – We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature – You need to have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Positive attitude – ability to work effectively across functions, geographies, and organization levels to develop solutions
- Flexibility – You need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends. We are a consumer facing business and we need to be available when our families need us.
Who We Are
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families in need of senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 300 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
Employees Who Thrive At A Place For Mom Live Our Values Every Day And Are An Important Part Of Our Hiring Practices
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated interest in joining a sales org
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- The position offers a competitive salary and bonus. You will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly, non-exempt basis. Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
Company: A Place for Mom
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A