Website 2Excel Aviation
Due to continuous growth, we are now seeking a full time Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join us, based at our Doncaster site. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we build on our success story and embark on new projects. The role will have overall responsibility for determining what maintenance is required, when it is to be performed, by whom and to what standard in order to ensure the continued airworthiness of our aircraft.
- Development of Company CAW policy, including the CAME and Airworthiness Procedures.
- Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin and Modification management and embodiment policy.
- Active involvement and promotion of safety and compliance.
- Training and development of CAW staff.
- Analysis of the effectiveness and approval of Company Approved Maintenance Programmes.
- Management of Maintenance Contracts.
- Excellent working knowledge of Part-M/Part-CAMO and Part-145 (Maintenance) Regulations and general working knowledge of Part-21 (Design/Production) Regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years aviation industry experience
- A Part-66 Licence (B1 and/or B2) or an aeronautical engineering degree
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org