Website 2Excel Aviation
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce. We are seeking a full time Maintenance Controller to join our friendly Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) in Doncaster.
- Maintain planning tools/database, as applicable, to ensure the information is updated in a timely manner.
- Short term maintenance planning – control and plan all, Daily Checks, Routine Maintenance, ADD rectification and Out of Phase Maintenance.
- Plan, prioritize and organize the daily line maintenance workload, including provision of required spares/tooling/manpower via the appropriate Part 145s.
- Co-ordinate between Operations, Business Units and Maintenance to maximize aircraft availability and minimize any disruption to tasks and contracts.
- Ensure all known defects are rectified or managed IAW MEL or other approved data and maintenance is performed by appropriately approved MROs.
- Co-ordinate defect investigation and AOG recovery in cost effective, efficient, and compliant manner.
- De-briefing crew in event of aircraft defects, offering technical assistance as required and relaying information to maintenance to enable systematic trouble shooting.
- Ensure Ops software, Fleet Status Board/Team and Availability Tracker kept fully up to date.
- Regular and accurate communication of aircraft and mission system status to Operations and Business Units via applicable platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Part M and Part 145
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Be pro-active and comfortable working in a busy environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role or setting
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com