Website 2Excel Aviation
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes;
- Ability to work in an organized, logical manner and to follow a prescribed process.
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- In-depth knowledge on Boeing 757/767 power systems.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of JAR/FAR/CS 25.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the definition of certification requirements applicable to electrical systems and development of compliance demonstration documents and tests against that certification basis e.g. ELA, Equipment Assessment, test plans, EWIS analysis and EZAP analysis.
- Experience with production of block diagrams, schematics drawings, wiring diagrams, manufacturing and installation drawings.
- Experience with defining, development & demonstrating compliance with airworthiness requirements.
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com